Mamaearth Onion Shampoo Review 2023 : MamaEarth Onion Shampoo is a unique product for hair health and maintenance that promises to deliver excellent quality hair. It contains onion oil and other natural ingredients, which helps strengthen the hair and prevent hair fall. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control This product is specially made for those suffering from hair fall, dry scalp and brittle hair. In this review, we will discuss the benefits of MamaEarth Onion Shampoo and how you can strengthen your hair with this shampoo –
Mamaearth Onion Shampoo Review 2023 ( Product, How to use, Benefits & More )
About the product
Sulfate-Free Shampoo Gently Cleanses & Nourishes Hair Reduces Hair Fall & Strengthens Roots dermatologically tested. Free from harmful chemicals. Suitable for coloured and treated hair. The product claims to reduce hair fall and in my instance I observed it was right to its claim. As this shampoo reduced the tangles during wash, hair was softer with few knots once dried. These tangles were easily removed using a wide-tooth comb, and the result was much more manageable hair.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo Review
MamaEarth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin Stress pollution & unhealthy lifestyle choices can lead to many hair troubles hair fall being the most common one.This shampoo is good for hair fall. Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Shampoo helps you combat that.
Onion Oil, rich in Sulphur, Potassium & antioxidants, reduces hair fall & accelerates hair regrowth. Plant Keratin replenishes and strengthens hair, repairing its natural structure. It makes hair smooth & frizz-free. Safe for coloured & chemically treated hair, this Shampoo is free of harmful chemicals & toxins such as Sulfates,Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil & Dyes.Conditioning, Anti-hair Fall, Nourishment & Moisturization.In recent times the popularity of Mamaearth has increased significantly.
The brand is all about safe ingredients that work for real.Naturally every Mamaearth product comes with loads of expectations. This shampoo, since its launch, created a lot of hype among the netizens.So recently, when my shampoo bottle went empty, my curious mind said that I should go for it. And, after trying it out for a couple of weeks, here I present my review on Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo.
Key Features of Mamaearth Shampoo:
Damage Repair Deep Conditioning,
Anti-hair Fall, Nourishment & Moisturization, Split-ends, Frizz
Straightening & Smoothening Shampoo. Control, Scalp Cleansing, Anti-dandruff, Suitable For all Hair Types. Its gives your hair volume and it comes with paraben free.
Ingredient of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo:
you might have understood one thing that the ingredients of this shampoo play a major role. The company boasts upon its Sulphate-free formula. It is basically the formulation that has caused a lot of hype surrounding this shampoo. Well! Honestly, I did not find the ingredients much mind-boggling. There was nothing surprising. The ingredients are all heard-of. Without wasting any more time let’s analyze the
Ingredients of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Control Shampoo in depth.
There are at least 20 types of ingredients; so stay tight.
●Aqua : The base of any liquid-based product
● Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside :According to EWG, it is a safe cleansing agent.
●Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate : It is another plant-derived surfactant that isabsolutely safe both for the scalp and the environment.
●Cocamidopropyl Betaine : The basic function of this moderately safecomponent is to act as a surfactant. The other functionalities are hair conditioning and increasing viscosity.
● Sodium Cocoamphoacetate : This is a safe surfactant which is derived from Coconut Oil. It creates a slippery effect. And thus, cosmetics with this component generally glide easily on the skin.
● Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate : It is a synthetic and safe hair conditioning agent. This ingredient also works as a surfactant.
● Vegetable Glycerin : Glycerin is indeed one of the best humectants that retainmoisture.
● Xanthan Gum : Generally used as a safe thickener in cosmetics.
● Onion Oil : Onion oil is quite a potent ingredient for our tresses. It helps to nourish our hair follicles. An abundant amount of Sulphur is found in this oil that protects hair from thinning.Apart from these, it also protects against dandruff and makes hair voluminous. The concentration of onion oil is quite medium here. And, I feel this is where many other Sulphate free shampoo might win.
● Plant Keratin : The secret behind a lustre filled hair is this ingredient. It makes hair strands strong from inside and makes smooth from outside.
● Glyceryl Stearate : It basically works as a lubricant. So, skin or scalp feels soft and smooth. Glyceryl Stearate also acts as a natural barrier on the skin to help other emulsifiers.
● D-Panthenol : At room temperature, D- Panthenol looks like transparent oil. It is actually derived from Vitamin B5. In cosmetics, this component is used to improve the texture, strength, and softness of hair.
● Polyquaternium 73 : Generally used in hair care products to thicken the formula. It is moderately safe.
● Polyquaternium 10 : It is a safe synthetic polymer. This element mainly works as a film former in cosmetics
● Vitamin E : An excellent naturally found anti- ooxidan.
● Sodium PCA : Generally, PCA is used widely in hair care products. The Sodium salt of PCA is used in formulae to increase the water content on the topmost layers of the skin.
● Potassium Sorbate : Widely used as a safe preservative in skincare and haircare products. It is often found in food item.
● Sodium Gluconate : A chelating agent is a must in cosmetics. And, Sodium Gluconate is a safe alternative to EDTA.
● Phenoxyethanol : Another moderately safe preservative in cosmetics.
The shampoo comes in a white, opaque, pump bottle. The front of the bottle contains the name while the back includes details, like description, ingredients, and directions. Due to the opaque container, it is difficult to tell how much product is
remaining.The bottle contains a pump to dispense the shampoo. The pump had to be rotated to open the first time. But the pump needs to be pressed to close, which causes wastage while closing it. So I have left it open only.It would have been better if the pump contained a twist-lock, commonly found in sanitizers/other bottles to open or close.
How to use
Take a required quantity of shampoo and apply it to wet hair and scalp.
Gently massage using fingertips. Wash thoroughly and then use a silicone-free conditioner.
Benefit of Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo :
- Contains onion which is good for hair without smelling of onion.
- Pleasant refreshing smell with a trace of jasmine.
- Nice lather and cleansing property.
- removes oil in one wash.
- Does not dry hair excessively.
- Softer and fewer tangles in dried hair
- Available in most of the online stores including mamaearth website.
- Less hair breakage and tangles during hair wash.
- Affordable.Fragrance : Even though it is an Onion shampoo, it does not smell like onions. It has a nice natural fragrance to it.
- Texture : It has a gel-like texture which lathers well.Its consistency is translucent white thick gel-like that is not easily spread. So, mix it with adequate water for easy application. Also, it has a slight shimmer.
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo Pros & Cons :
2. No parabens or harsh ingredients
3. Gentle on Scalp
4. Travel-friendly packaging
5. Lathers easily
6. Smells nice
9. Suitable for colored or chemically-treated hair
10. Made with Natural Ingredients
11. Free from toxic chemicals
12. Pleasant fragrance, unlike onions
13. Does not cause more hair fall
14. Washes off the oil and dirt.
|1.Did not do anything for hair fall|
2. Large quantity not available.
250ml gets over quickly Might cause dandruff Not suitable for oily scalp and dry ends
3. Does not have hair-smoothening ingredients. So, a conditioner is a necessity.
Mamaearth shampoo good for hairfall
Mamaearth best Shampoo onion is the hair growth shampoo packed with Onion and Plant Keratin for hair growth and hair fall control. It promises thicker, stronger, and more lustrous hair with the time-tested goodness of onion. Works like a natural shampoo for hair loss and improves hair growth.
Mamaearth shampoo is good for dandruff
Mamaearth Tea Tree Shampoo is made using natural ingredients and makes sure that dandruff and excess oil is gently worked on & removed. It helps soothe irritating, oily, and flaky scalp by controlling dandruff; thus, giving you an itch-free healthy scalp and nourished hair.
Mamaearth Onion Shampoo Review 2023 – FAQs
1. Is Mamaearth onion shampoo really effective?
Ans. Definitely yes! It meets the claims and makes hair soft, all being sulfate and silicone-free.
2. Is Mamaearth onion shampoo good for daily use?
Ans. Yes, You can use Mamaearth onion shampoo daily. Since the products are made of natural ingredients
Pingback: Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review 2023 ( How to use, Benefits & Side Effects ) Good or Bad ? - Mamaearth Shampoo Review
Pingback: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review 2023 (How to use, Benefits & Side Effects) Good or Bad ? - Mamaearth Products Review
Pingback: Mamaearth Vitamin C Face Wash Review 2023 ( How to use, Benefits & Side Effects ) Good or Bad ? - Health Search Journal
Pingback: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil Review 2023 (How to use, Benefits & Side Effects) Good or Bad ? - Health Search Journal